We offer single burial plots, as well as family lot options. Families can choose flat marker spaces or upright monument lots. Whatever your burial options are, Rose City has the space and can accommodate at need and future need burials.
Rose City has several Mausoleum options from interior space, to our new open air mausoleum. Crypt spaces range from single crypts, double crypt options, and family crypt spaces for up to four entombments. We also offer the option for family mausoleums.
We are constantly moving toward more sustainable practices. Our Green Burial section is set aside for burials without any Outer Burial Container or Vault. Caskets are optional in this section, and embalming is never required for burial in Rose City Cemetery. Be sure to read about our Green Funeral options.
Cremation and Dissolution Options
We offer many options for Aquamation and cremated remains.
- Columbarium: Our indoor columbarium offers interior niches for the final resting place of your loved ones remains. Our niches include: Granite front interior niches and Glass front interior niches.
- Mausoleum Niches: Rose City has many niche options located in the Mausoleum units. Whether you prefer to be inside or outside, we have many niche spaces available to meet your needs
- Cremation Graves: We have several options for burial of cremated remains. Our cremation grave spaces allow the burial of two cremated remains together with the option of adding more.
- Subsequent burial/entombment: Many families desire to have their loved ones remains with other loved ones already resting at Rose City. For those families with space here, we offer the option to have those cremated remains placed in those locations.
- Memorialization option: For some families, the need isn’t so much for a final resting place for their loved one, but to have a public space for a remembrance with their loved one’s name. Rose City offers a memorialization wall to fit their needs.
- Markers and Monuments: At Rose city we recognize the need to mark the final resting place of your loved one. We not only offer markers of many sizes, colors and shapes, we also have options such as bronze inscribed urns and memorialization benches to fit any burial need.