We understand that every family has different needs. From the type of gathering, to the selection of readings and music, to the final resting place-every aspect of a funeral reflects the uniqueness of the individual who is being honored.
At Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home, we have the resources to meet your every need, all under one roof. Your dedicated funeral director will work with you to put together a personalized package-one that takes into consideration your religious and cultural traditions, your personal preferences and your financial means.
We are a family owned and operated funeral home that offers service to your family at an affordable cost. You can view the funeral home's General Price List. We are able to provide services at any church or cemetery anywhere.
We have many graves, mausoleum crypts and cremation niches available for purchase in Rose City Cemetery. Please call our offices and ask to speak to one of our helpful counselors to inquire about costs and the many options we offer.
The services you select may depend on whether you are making immediate arrangements for your loved one who has passed, or wish to make advance arrangements for yourself. Either way, we will walk you through all of the services we offer, listed below, and explain the costs and benefits associated with each.
- Ceremonies, Services and Gatherings - A traditional funeral ceremony includes a visitation, a formal service at the location of your choice, and transportation to a cemetery. Other public or private gatherings may include a Graveside Service or a Memorial Service but is only limited to your imagination.
- Green Services - We offer an increasing number of ecologically-friendly options for traditional services including formaldehyde-free "ecobalming," and viewing without embalming.
- Alkaline Hydrolysis - (also called biocremation, aquamation and/or resomation) is a process for the disposal of human remains which produces less carbon dioxide and pollutants than cremation. The process is being marketed as an alternative to the traditional options of burial or cremation.
- Memorialization and Personalizing Services - There are many ways to keep the memories of your loved one alive, and to create a personal tribute that may be shared with others. We can offer ideas to help your family plan a unique memorialization, such as displaying memorabilia and photographs, creating memorial folders
- Caring for your Loved One's Remains Trust - our experience and professionalism when it comes to transferring, forwarding or receiving remains; embalming; preparation; sheltering; cremation; or immediate burial.
- Final Placement - Your family may request a burial or scattering at a cemetery, or on private land. We can help you make all the necessary arrangements for these types of services. We are able to help our Rose City Funeral Home families in any cemetery anywhere.
- Products and Merchandise - Choose from a large selection of caskets, vaults, urns, and markers. We also offer a variety of personalization items, such as memory boxes, keepsake jewelry and floating urns for scattering services.
- Transportation Services - Hearses, limousines and service vehicles are available, based on your family's needs.
- Cash Advances, Filing Services and Benefits Assistance - For your convenience, we can pay others on your behalf. We can also assist you with certain paperwork, such as filing permits and documents; securing veteran, social security, or insurance benefits (if applicable) [link to Helpful Links section]; handling wills & probates; and obtaining certified copies of the death certificate