Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home was founded in 1906. We have been serving Portland and the surrounding communties with professional care and respect to each and every family we serve for over 100 years. We were here in 1906 to help your grandparents and we are still here today to help you and your parents.
Our goal at Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home is to provide the most caring and thoughtful service possible. By accomplishing this and striving for perfection with every family we serve, we will help to lighten your burden, which is our ultimate goal.
Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home is not a large corporate funeral home like the many that are in our community. We are a caring, thoughtful and service-oriented funeral home and cemetery that is owned and operated by local people who live in your community. We are truly a locally owned and operated funeral home and cemetery that is always here to assist when you need us the most.
Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home is able to provide the following:
- Help families make well planned descisions during a very difficult time.
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where you and your family can gather to honor the life of a loved one.
- Respect to your family's longstanding traditions and customs.
- Offer personlized and affordable services and products to our neighbors.
- We can offer dedication to our profession with kindness, compassion and attention to detail.
- Place your trust and confidence in Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home to make this experience as carefree and comfortable as possible.
We are here to help you and your family create the most memorable service possible for the person you love the most.
One call to our caring and helpful staff at Rose City Cemetery & Funeral Home will start you in the right direction in planning a meaningful service for you or your loved one. We are available 24 hours a day for your call at:
Proudly serving the following communities:
Portland, Beaverton, Gresham, Hillsboro, Cornelius, Damascus, Fairview, Forest Grove, Gladstone, King City, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Sherwood, Tigard, Troutdale, Tualatin, West Linn, Wilsonville, and Wood Village, Aloha, Beavercreek, Cedar Mill, Clackamas, Dunthorpe, Garden Home, Raleigh Hills, and West Slope
Vancouver, Battle Ground, Camas, and Washougal